Friday, June 8, 2012

Life Review Gift- I am an Empath

I was gifted with this video from another blogger I follow- Whitehawk!  It is a bit lengthy and yet packed with gifts.  As I watched this yesterday, I became acutely aware of the many dimensions of life and the stories of our lives.  I heard many parts of my story in this video- the childhood sexual abuse, the constant desire to stand next to the troubled ones in life, no matter what the danger is- or in my case the underdog, the journey to feel boundaries between myself and others- to know what is mine and what is another's - that one is a work in progress!  I still get caught up in another's excitement or fear, but now I have tools to check in- my body and space and breath!

Watching this video, I breathe in a passionate desire that has always been present for me to make life more sacred, beautiful, safe and peaceful.  Watching this video, I claim my gift at feeling emotions and allowing them to guide me; watching this video I begin to see the gift being abused as a child was- it opened me up and I had always seen it as a closing down!

As I watch this I remember living with the beautiful ones in Mexico (Nancy, Olivier and Susan) and feeling an emotion and practicing the bringing up in an offer of openness and community- I am feeling this- allowing me to own what is mine and also allowing others to own what is theirs.
It was a sweet moment- one I wonder if we can all allow to happen again and again and again until we have a new world.  And I wonder what that world would look like?

I Love all of our courage!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment