Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life Review

Life Review seems to be the theme these past two days as I came across the newest article by Lisa Renee http://www.energeticsynthesis.com; and a friend came with an offer yesterday - the offer was to consider that my story is not one she hears me speak of- the story of all that I have walked through- that this is the story that allows others to feel comfortable and safe during their own shifts in my presence- part of what I am now offering to the world as Freedom Coach.

I considered what my friend said and recognized that I discount the story- want to be done with the story and got curious as to what that means.  I see the  resistance in the wanting to be done and I know resistance doesn't work well in my life. So I get curious about my story, knowing that with the curiosity I open the door to wisdom.

The previous day I had a coaching call with Alaya Gold where we were co-creating an offer here in Pennsylvania, my new home; Alaya has discovered her ideal client is someone who desires to know their life purpose and also wishes to create new relationship- soul connection with another. I initially began working with her around life purpose and creating an offer to the world  Interestingly enough, I have opened myself up to a soulful love connection again after so many years of not wanting, of resisting- the last significant relationship experienced in 2004-5.  The event I came up with is tied to the desire for relationship somehow and what I heard Alaya say is if I choose to create the event around relationship- all that is out of alignment will be seen and shown to let go of and forgive!  I always lean into what is up- that is my work- to take on my own issues, so that I can walk them out authentically and honestly with all!  And then I can show up for the other!

So last night, feeling tired, I  lay down around 10:00 PM to watch some reruns of Grey's Anatomy-  the episodes was the one where Meredith put herself out there and told Derek she wanted to be with him- it was at a time when his estranged wife had come back in the picture; well something happened with me in an instant during this scene- where I experienced the fullness of that last relationship in 2004-5- the offer of myself and the choosing of another- the purity of that offer as all that I am-the seeing of who we both were at the time.   I had no idea that there was still something present- believing that I had walked through it all!
....and as I write this, I smile deeply and allow all the gratitude for this relationship - all that it brought to me- all the learning- all the loving of myself- the seeing of my courage- of who I am.... it is quite a story!  It is a story of love of another that mirrors the total acceptance of love of self!
All this in an instant and in the next instant, I could not remember who I was- where I was- what I was doing!

As I write this, I soften towards the story and see what gifts the story can bring and have an awareness that there is now a new story to be told!

I love Us!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment