Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Healing Prayers & the Paradigm Jump

This morning, as is the practice that I have returned to, I lay in bed and asked the question what wants to be created today?  It is a question that is more about the Being of the day that will direct the doing...and there are days where the answer comes swiftly and days where the answer comes slowly!
Today's answer was swift and alignment was the feel and word- an energy running up and down my spine!

The woman whose house I am staying had a client coming over and I had wanted to experience the Healing Prayer Circle I kept seeing advertised at a local B & B- so off I go!

I am greeted by a lone woman who sweetly took me into a room and gave me a prayer request sheet- feeling into it- I chose different words than ever before- I asked to be more open and more in a receiving mode for all the riches, pleasures, experiences- as I venture out on the next phase of this adventure called life.  The woman offered to show me around the B & B and for those of you who know me, know I said yes gleefully!  I love looking at space and rooms!  The whole place has a peaceful and soft energy about it...as we walked, we shared and at one point she looked at me and asked- "Are you an angel- did you get sent here today for me?"  I began to smile and tear up a bit and admitted I have been called an angel - although it felt like a big thing to admit to.

By now a friend of hers had come and they went off to pray for a bit and then they invited me in- again we chatted and the other woman asked lots of questions- including the one- "Have I accepted Jesus in my life?'  Without hesitation, I answered yes.  I have not been baptized in a church again, but in that moment, I got that I have accepted Jesus in my life.  I walk like Jesus- Jesus the son of God who came to earth and was human and God at the same time.

Then I got to experience what others may label channeling the Holy Spirit- the speaking in tongues, the anointing with oils, the laying of hands, the channeling of words and feelings- the whole time I kept sinking more and more into this safe space- leaving behind the judgments, the hurts of churches in my own life- I heard words that I have felt and heard for years in my own dreams and visions- freedom, peace, going places where others do not go, relationships, new.

I showed up vulnerable and real!  I experienced as  if I had been at a Pink Tent celebration, a drumming circle, a dance....something huge happened today and I am stronger for it- there is more of the vibration of me/God!

I went to a healing prayer circle and I jumped this paradigm of separateness because of the religion I practice- I experienced oneness and so did the ladies!!!

So grateful, so blessed....

Love,
Elizabeth Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment