Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Freedom for you and me!!!

This is my first technology entry into posting videos- have always loved this song and we don't see too many eagles in Mexico- not like I have seen in Wisconsin.  The eagle reminds me of soaring high with my dreams and the gift of seeing a bigger picture than is right in front of me.
I am feeling a quickening- not an impatience- just a quickening and a collapse of time.  I am experiencing each day as full, complete- whether I have plans or not.
Yesterday I had the experience of a heart full opening as I witnessed the scenes from the tornado in Joplin and I witnessed this big soul, my brother- the city manager- holding himself together while he directed the efforts- knowing in my whole being that nothing was wrong with what happened, feeling the sadness and loss, experiencing such possibility, such love.
So grateful to be here at this time, in this way- letting go of any thought that I know what is going on and just showing up as this being of love- witnessing it all!!!!
Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment