Sunday, May 8, 2011

My claim to abundance and thriving!!!

For the first time I can remember in a long while, I feel in the flow of life, I feel like I am the flow of life!  I have been working and playing in the field of creating all of this feeling within- feeling all fear, clearing out old patterns, letting go of people, places, things that are not in the same field of resonance anymore- all of this done in love- feeling my imagination, spirit, dreams, passion, innocence, joy returning.  I tear up with the feeling of this at times- I remember a time working with a shaman in the desert and sitting around a circle with loved ones and feeling such wideness, openess, joy, love and wondering then if it was possible to feel like this all of the time.  I was answered with a question- I wonder???  I am here to say it is possible!!!!  I am experiencing more and more of this no matter what is showing up in the outer world.

In this moment, I hear someone get sharp in a response and there is no taking it personal; in this moment, I sit in witness to another Being and pulse to equalize and know who I am- not taking on another's journey- just Being and know it is enough and it is exactly what the being requires; in this moment,  I witness a talk at a group and can hear the multi-dimensional message the speaker is giving and can feel the fullness without any judgment and in this moment, I breathe deeply and relax- I am safe...
I feel in this moment 100% that everything is working out- now that my dreams and passion and imagination are returning and I am open to receive all that is to be given- now that I am aware of what is going on in my Being to tell me I am off track in any way- now that I accept the courage and gifts I am!

And this inner is showing up in the outer is :  I am living in a most luxurious home on top of a mountain overlooking the lake- the home has an infinity pool- I am living with two other Beings who are "family" and I love them and they love me- they see me and I see them- such ease, such grace- the beginnings of commune-unity;  the first day I moved here, we went for a walk to get some more apples for a cleanse we were playing with and ran into a beautiful man in all aspects- a real estate man- even before we said anything he could feel us and see us and saw if we were his first clients it would be a blessing and he could also feel how big we were and what it is we are up too- he wants to meet with the whole group here to know more about us; today after the talk today we followed my desire to get some of Dona's Donuts and saw a sign from the Arbore Real Estate office (the same office from which the beautiful man came from) about training and consulting and my friend got a hit about even more with this real estate agent- possibilites.....;  Tree of Life has come up over and over as a memory for me and here in Mexico, trees are honored- they are not cut down- here in Mexico my tree of life is not getting cut down, it is thriving- I have created a physical representation of my Tree of Life- Arbore means tree in Spanish;  I created a bag of clothes for 40 pesos the other day- clothes required for the hot weather here- clothes I picked and didn't  try on and everything fit perfectly; I am co-creating ways of being more present and in the world with another Being- it is effortless and delightful; I am creating opportunties to allow the flow of cash into my life; I am also aware in this new field that there is no mine- I have practiced that for two years now and can feel it in my bones and cells- I am to just show up in each moment and Be and I will know what or what not to do or say- it may be that I open a door and another steps through- it may be that I am the one stepping through the door- I am safe, I am taken care of - by Me and it looks like all of us...
Love,
Lynn
FYI- My spell check doesn't work so I get what I get....

2 comments:

  1. Whew, sister, you said and so well.

    I also am noticing sharp response, in others as well as sometimes coming from my own mouth, with equal compassion and surrender and knowing that it is all in flux, all in some powerful sway that is equalizing.

    I also am acutely aware of the pattern you speak of when you speak of "feeling all fear, clearing out old patterns, letting go of people, places, things that are not in the same field of resonance anymore".

    Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for sharing that vibrational frequency here, on the internet, where all who are exploring and calling in the flow more consciously may tap in and benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resonate very much in your words. I feel the same way and its birthing right out of me. I also witness everything around me and yesterday a little kid cried. I could feel his emotions so totally. In the beginning I was overwhelmed by the ability to sense other peoples emotions, but thats not all. I also could feel the meaning and feeling behind music! Also freeing myself from poverty thinking and really allow abundance in my life, from everywhere. Also had an urge to create a new me intuition told me. I am very happy to have found you Lynn, and can now see the purpose of it. Co creators!

    ReplyDelete