Tuesday, August 7, 2012

An important message from the snake

I do get that we are all one- so whatever learning I receive, I share- that is what I am here for- for what do I place myself on the altar to be altered.... the I am that I am experience!
So here is today's message and I hope that it strikes a cord for you!


I awaken after sleeping a few hours coming home from my last night shift with Dottie (the elder I am caring for)- pleasantly and deliberately I chose a peace filled night….

All night I kept getting disoriented, not remembering where I was or why…

I awaken ready and rested and hear along with some errands today is a day of dreaming- I decide to go out on the deck missing my outdoors time in the last week due to hot weather and new adventures in the realm of work so I wander out with coffee and sit down and begin to read Rev. Angela’s post for the day- it is about dreaming!

I notice Tessa the cat is very intrigued with something over by the garden and go over to find an amazing snake caught in the wire web that I put around the plants for food- the snake had struggled so much that she was entwined and caught in the wire- I went in to get scissors so that I could try to cut her out and when I began she struggled some more- at some point she relaxed and allowed me and then when I saw the fruitlessness of the attempts she rolled up and gave me a message to stop- and she rolled up in a heart!  As I write this I can feel a multi-dimensional message coming in and I don’t even know what that is- I am crying!
Brought the books out to look up snake but I know I had always looked at snake as the message of transformation- getting caught up in the web and cutting myself off????

I relax into just being outdoors- listening to the birds announcing that Tessa is out and about- so loud –she gets it and walks away; seeing the butterflies fluttering around the lilac tree and seeing where I cut some flowers off- there is new growth- as I write this I can once again feel a multi-dimensional message coming in.  The letting go, the cropping away in order for the new to have room for growth.

Oh by the way, I just looked up the snake on line and it is a corn snake- also looked up the significance of corn snake- a lifting up- an easier movement…. Then I went to look at her again and guess what she was gone- a lifting up even when I seem to be all tied up!!!!

I am feeling uplifted by the message my soul has given me this day!!!

Rev Angela suggests:
 The days ahead this week explore how you can use your gifts to serve the benevolent shift that is occurring, what talents or skills can you further develop, what knowing can you share, what teachings are you seeking? You must give as you receive, and you must receive to give. Honor the flow and begin to get more curious about where we are going and what we are accomplishing as a collective consciousness. What reality can you envision for us?  Is it one in which we have established wondrous Good and all the peoples of the Earth are healed, nurtured and transformed? Or is it one in which we resist change and cling to what we have known and refuse to give up? Are we diminished or enhanced?

Relax in the abundance of your own Light nature and open to what wants to be unwound next. Wake up and go to sleep in the Divine Movement that is presently caressing us. I tell my students all the time, "the only thing you can lose is a perception." so do not be bound by the constraints of what you see as a challenge. Your vibrational rates can now blow through the density of beliefs that hold you in bondage. Let these new tones of identity sustain you as you move forward. Engaging these new circuits of creatorship is easy. There is nothing new to learn. Nothing new to do. Simply focus your attention on what you want (form follows focus) and it shall be. Yes, that's all there is to it.

And so I go into the rest of the day with this most potent message- allowing time to dream in what is next…feels like the next message, heh?  And I get a strong message about the snake for me- no matter what life looks like, no matter what I have bound myself up in- there is a lifting up, an easier movement as I (we) blow through the bondage of our beliefs!

 Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment