Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DREAM IN............




It occurs to me this morning as I awaken that it truly is time to dream- time to dream the life that works for me, takes care of me, supports me richly and with all of this supports and adds to anyone else's life that chooses!

The last few weeks, I guess since July 20 and I am not really sure because time is something I find challenging to track- these last few weeks, I have felt like I have been on auto-pilot; like I was using all my energy to just get up and do what was needed each day.  I didn't feel the connection that I have come to know with something bigger than than my human existence, my everyday worries and concerns- and through all of that I smile as I know what I did have was trust, faith- and more often than not acted in that.  I have felt alone and at times sorry for myself; and there have been moments of creation but most of that felt like it was around having food on the table and gas in the car.  And yet I kept going, kept acting, kept being still, kept listening.  Knowing I was showing up wherever I went or not as the creator Being I am.  And in this moment, also knowing that this feeling is evolving like everything else...if I keep counting on the feeling of yesterday, I miss today!

The last few days I have been experiencing a lifting and a relief- this morning I got the message to dream.. and as I walked this morning I got the message to write some things down- that grounds it for me and I also know that this may touch someone who will be inspired as well!

The past few years have been about moving about- going to different places and living with others- I see it is part of the grand plan- as I lived with others, each of us got to experience a part of ourselves to embrace and love- and sometimes that was not easy or comfortable.  And not everyone chose that experience!
I look back and feel the uncertainty, the unease, the fear that I did this all in- no money, no car, sometimes not knowing anyone.  And yet through it all, I experienced some of the most amazing and potent life events.  I experienced love- the giving and receiving.  I experienced loving myself.

I have been alone for the last few months and I see that I created that perfectly as well- it has given me time to go even deeper - to prepare for what is next- to let go and clear out more than ever.  I am in such deep humble appreciation for myself!
And I begin to dream what is next- I do have something to share with the world and I allow that to reveal itself and allow that to support me; I do desire to continue to travel and enjoy other places, people and I allow that to be with a car and a companion (4 legged) and with plenty of cash that I can just Be; I do desire to land  in a comfortable, space that supports me (with a bed- I love beds!); I allow the magic of this life to continue to reveal itself and I allow more dreaming in!
I choose this all in this new space of strength and power that I am feeling- ooolalalalala- can see the map of the US and the route across the west till I reach California in December! Where the gathering of Beloveds I will experience!

I am inviting you into your own dreams today this new moon day and let's see what gets created- peace, love, sharing, generosity, freedom!
Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment