Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Shift of Ages

I  became aware today of a shift- I am totally in love with the two people in my life that over the last year I have felt the most uncomfortable being around.  The one, a 12 year old, is a master- anything not accepted and loved in oneself is magnified in him- as such, I have felt anger, dismay at his visits,blaming him for my discomfort, avoided him; today I offered from love to play a game with him.  One of his challenges is living deeply in the world of the media-tv, cell phone, video games,computer- so when he comes to visit it is a challenge for him to slow down and just Be.  We played poker with his brother and I was able to keep my center most of the time- the relationship between the two of them resembles a Mid-Eastern conflict at times- and enjoy myself. That is amazing!  That is magic!  And when it came time for him to leave, I felt such deep gratitude for him and the lessons I have learned about loving mySelf -even when he walked out of the house without interaction. I skyped with a friend later and he was surprised to hear the boys were visiting this weekend as I appeared so calm!
I have also noticed for the last few days how I have been so present in love with another member of the family I live with- the person who has always called me out when I am not vibrating in harmony; the person with whom I have projected all of my unhealed stuff on- I like her!  I enjoy being around her- I love listening to her- I am really seeing her!  What a gift for both of us!
I awoke this morning with this feeling of being so present in the body in the moment and at the same time, feeling connected to other dimensions- have felt that many times throughout this day- especially when I remember to breathe.  Today is a day of continued integration of I am Power- as that rolls over me and through me and around me, I am different; I experience life and the reflections of me differently- with love, with acceptance.
What a rich, filled day- and on top of that I experienced some sadness of leaving- focused on the three year old of the house- this child is one Being I have met who is all about heart- pure, simple, love.  So while I am Being with all of the other, I am also opening up to the possibility that I am that too-pure,simple love- heart.  Noticing an attachment to me means there is something I have not yet accepted in myself- and from experience I know that if the attachment remains, I usually lose what I am attached to.
Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment