Thursday, February 24, 2011

Woooowwwww!

I knew today was going to be an interesting day when I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror that was steamed up and saw two lights where my eyes normally are- I kept staring and widening back and the lights remained staring back at me!!  A little ETish... no fear, just  a wow!
When I opened up my computer a message from my dear friend in Mexico jumped out at me and I mean jumped out- time stood still and I was present to all my feelings at the same time and some deeper meaning crept into my awareness-it was a music video with the words- we are leaving, everything is okay.... The message I got was that she was leaving and since I am looking forward to seeing her in the flesh, one of the experiences I had was disappointment.  And I also experienced fear, sadness and some awareness that if I am truly going to be free one of the learnings is can I be peaceful with being alone- I am feeling the power of creation right now and my question to myself while all this was happening in less than a minute- is can I trust myself?
While I was experiencing this, another friend chatted me up and what became apparent is that the three of us (so that probably means everyone) are at a choice point on many levels-where we are feels very familiar and this was echoed by my friend and I know I am being called to respond differently than ever before.
I am working with someone right now as Teacher and my session with him was right after all this happened- as I sat and spoke, rubbing my thighs (my thighs carry messages of what needs to be let go ) I was traveling in many dimensions and he could feel it.  One of the pieces of work I am exploring is this portal that is attached to my root chakra and seems to travel  back to the point of separation- as I allowed words out what came up is that this is all somehow linked to that point of separation- not sure what that means, know the vibration is true.  Tomorrow's work may reveal more of this.
What he observed and he has known me for a long time is that when some awareness like this has happened in the past I would crumble and I didn't- he could feel all the emotions as I could and I didn't let them rule me- I felt so wide that I held all the emotions, all the awareness, all the learnings and more- the more that didn't have words.  And I didn't even need him to speak those words- I could feel all of that and more- maybe this is what happens when consciousness shifts?
This was my experience of the morning- after that my little three year old friend asked me to watch a new Thomas the Train movie with him- we snuggled and ate popcorn and then I went outside and played in the snow!
Right now in this moment, I am feeling clear and strong and I have a deep desire to have a glass of wine and some chocolate....yummy.... and there is more to the day... have the desire right now to write before I head into town for a meeting.
Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment