Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twelve Days of Freedom

And so it begins again...  my desire and pledge to mySelf is to write daily on this new blog that I created - the last blog I created was with the help of a dear friend ; it was called Simple Being- perfect for where I was and still applicable in so many ways.  The server that hosted Simple Being crashed a few weeks ago and all was lost.... felt like it was time to Be something new.
This also coincides with a move- in 12 days I fly to Mexico to take the next step in my soul's journey.  There are friends there and there was an invitation to try it on-the feel was right; the look is lining up as long as I can let go of the way I thought the money would line up!  I felt a companion and I have been introduced to a wonderful woman with whom I will travel; I felt a car and I will be meeting her in Austin and driving down together; I felt luxury and warmth and the possibilities of beautiful places to land keep showing up- can feel the openness of the people there.
The decision to move came deliberately and  I have wanted to escape to Mexico for over a year. I have been living with loving family for over a year- and the adults in the house made a conscious decision to live  deliberately in "I create everything and I create in harmony."  Let me tell you I have come up against myself so many times in the last year - I have to own everything- powerful and uncomfortable way of Being- try it sometime!  So for me the walk was to stay even when it felt like I wanted to run- that is a pattern of mine.  I stayed and am still doing my work- making sure that whatever lesson or insight into me is integrated before I leave.  And I long for a warmer climate and large bodies of water and mountains.....
Not running- deliberately choosing!
At the same time, I am getting cleaner and clearer about service- imagine that- doing my work creates space for something new!  I am offering my first online journal adventure this week!
Lots happening and for today in this moment, I am breathing and feeling open to the possibilities, and aware of the fear running underneath..
Love,
Lynn

1 comment: