Monday, October 17, 2011

It is all within!!!!


I have just experienced a weekend with no energy tugging or pulling at me- how this looks on the outer is the house mate is gone- how it feels on the inside is a deeper connection to Me.  The house mate would not be gone without the other experience- I am getting that learning on a different level.

The sky is dark as I awaken after a deep sleep- listening to Ashana singing Deep Peace- this morning two feelings or memories arise- the feel of  looking at each Being in my life and each thing and each encounter as Being in service to me- that way I can touch the reverence of all….  I am also reminded that when I choose to leave, I am choosing to leave a certain consciousness, not necessarily a physical space although that may occur as well- when I don’t like what is happening on the outer- what is it that I can let go of within- to let go of what I no longer need in my life- to allow what I need to do- what I need to serve.

 I am fondly feeling the call- the call to leave the job, the house, the pets, the family, the friends, the town where I spent most of my life, the consciousness that this all represented.   The first stop physically was Wisconsin- I showed up and the gifts flowed- I am feeling and honoring my unique contribution to the scene and at the same time I receive the unique contribution that was offered by each Being-all of this brought in with a new energy, a new vibe there is no separation-Teacher------Student----Mother------Child-------Harmony------Community------Power------Reclaiming Lost Parts------Witnessing----Leaving in Love.
The next call heard was Mexico-----Stepping into Power no matter what was in the environment-----Community-------Authentic Sharing and the lifting of all-------Powerful Witness----Leaving in Love----Abundance, Richness all while Being in service----Self Care. 
And now here I am in Boulder having answered the call of the dear One---this morning feeling the power of Being here with the house mate- owning mySelf in this---the full realization of leaving the victim consciousness for good---while allowing others to choose for themselves---Sharing gifts----Union----the Power of Witnessing the story and the power of the story and the ease of the letting go----Reconnection to reverence----Creation----remembering I am here to invite in something different---Community!

With each experience I have, an invitation is made for all to join- how joy-filled when another soul accepts!  How joy-filled when I accept- although only the when is in question here and as I write this I get it is only a matter of "time" for all.

So grateful for the journey- so grateful for the choice- so grateful for What’s next????

All my love and invitation,

Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment