Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Leadership Consciousness


This has been written over the last two days beginning Tuesday the 25th and I have to say it feels like it has been longer than that- could today be Wednesday?

I picked the Moses card last night as I was sitting with a very strong desire, wish to shift  the stories holding us- to allow for heaven on earth- to vibrate only that which is love- Moses is about leadership and about taking action- I can feel it is action inspired by Spirit- great things were done in strong intention by Moses- the parting of the Red Sea- as I write this I remember the message of the bee during circle meditation- the bee is so heavy and yet is able to keep in flight somehow- strong intention no matter what.  That was one of the gifts given to me recently as a sign.

And again this morning I open up Rev Angela’s post to find a reference to Moses- the leadership consciousness.  I open up to allow this in this morning and as soon as I did- I was shown the judgment that Donna (Donna is the woman I care for in exchange for room and board) had about me getting up at 6:45 by her statement that she makes almost every morning of her having  to get me up- all in a swoosh I got a hit to dive in- state the judgment I felt behind the statement and open up to allow her to step into owning her feelings- exactly what I had been writing about the No Story Hour (another gift from the meditation of an offer to the world)- whooo…. It is happening, I am it- at the same millisecond I saw the story I had about her which made me not do this in the past- she has had a brain injury, she is older and not doing the work all of it…… and I remember what I strongly stated to Jason yesterday- I am here to vibrate for each Being to step into their power with no story around the who…… here we go….

So the beginning of the end of this story is that after we got back on track this morning I took Donna to her exercise class for the first time since her original accident- she was excited and nervous.  I dropped her and sat in the lobby feeling leadership in the information I put out about an offer here in Boulder of Latihan- when Donna came out of her class I could tell there was an issue- at first I thought she was emotional about this big first- she was quiet and teary….she said no to coffee with the girls which I understand is a tradition and she said no to King Soopers on the way home when she was so excited to get food to cook for her daughter coming over on Thursday- I noticed her looking around as we drove not really seeing and as I write this getting that she was seeing for the first time.  Wow- this is for why I write- I am getting such a beautiful download about my time with her yesterday and I must share it!  I am blessed with a piece of what  I bring  in this world to see things, people, situations in ways other do not- I am able to take journeys and see colors, shapes and patterns not of this world we walk around in- some people call it going through a veil.  As I write this and remember her in the car and at the hospital yesterday, I know she was experiencing all that- I was quiet for the most part- tender- acknowledging her fear- she kept looking at me in the hospital and I just witnessed her.

She got to see what truly is and I got to witness her – I knew she was a big soul for calling me in and I knew I was going to get a gift- I have gotten many- but oh wow!  This is potent- listening to Snatum Kaur singing guide my way home- Sat Nam.

Donna is in the hospital dying as I write this- she is leaving her body and her spirit is leaving differently- I honor this experience and ask to experience all of it 100%.

I AM HERE TO GUIDE THE WAY HOME!  Feeling that and the gift it is for me and any other- we are all on our way and right now this Being is leading by just Being.

What’s next Beautiful One!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment