Thursday, October 27, 2011

New waves of I am

I was asked the other day by a dear friend for what purpose do I write- I write because when I do something opens up and I get even more information- more feeling about what is up in the moment.

For years I have read, heard many spiritual principles- for me what seems to be happening is the actual experience in the body, in the feelings, and actual manifestation and synchronicity in the outer world.

So today I woke up and had my experience and chose to sit and write first off- then I open up the Tut note and Rev Angela's note that I receive each morning- each one building on what I am experiencing- building the trust muscle even more!


On this very quiet, peaceful morning I lay in bed for a long time- feeling warm, safe- thinking a lot about last night and my reaction to the sexual talk and energy between two friends – I definitely had a charge and there was definitely some untapped, unmet need there- as I write this I accept this in me- I love this in me.  What I noticed this morning was a desire to go to back-ups- other Beings that I share a connection with to check things out- figure things out; and I loved and accepted that too.  Remembering and feeling and experiencing that all the answers are right here- I do not have to go anywhere else- writing this is allowing me to really feel this- this being that I am all of this- I am the untapped, unmet sexual energy; I am the reaction to it; I am how it played out between the two friends; I am the desire to check everything out with others; I am all the thoughts around this- and with this I have peace.  Thank you to all who are in service by just showing up and Being you; thank you to Me.  I can hold it all it appears.
What I also experienced as I continued to breathe deeply and relax into all of this is all that I am- feeling as many cells as I could lighting up- I am that; feeling home- I am that; feeling abundance and richness- I am that; feeling safe- I am that; feeling unsure of the how and the where- I am that; feeling the power of love- I am that; feeling Being in service- I am that; feeling vibrant health- I am that; feeling Being alone- I am that; feeling community and family- I am that- while I was feeling all of this looking back over the past few moments and seeing how quickly the I am are being seen in the physical world.

The asking of what’s next over the last few weeks and the letting go of what that may look like and the shifts that are occurring in the physical world.

I did read something somewhere last night that one of the experiences to be had is to feel the universe within; to feel the creation of universe- I am getting a sense of what that may feel like- it is a tingle and I allow for all my dreams and visions to come true- work that I enjoy; Being in service and living with the vibe tribe.

And I might add that I am so choosing the easy button on what’s next!  

Love to Us,
Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment