Sunday, March 6, 2011

Incredible!!!!!

Here it is the last full day before I leave to enter the next step of what I know is my soul's journey and what a day!  Earlier in the week, I had this knowing show up that something big would happen as far as my experiencing my creations right before I left- my mind said I would meet my soul mate- what's funny is that on a certain level that is true, but not the way I thought!
Today I met with the one I have created as Teacher - one of the desires I have in life is to allow who I am to shine through- that means to me to do the work that clears me of old patterns, beliefs, relationships that don't serve this purpose.  Earlier in the week during one of our sessions, he called bull.... to my ego- something that was jarring enough for me so that I have been able to carry that forward for myself.  So the first conversation we had was to complete the work we have done- which was to reclaim parts of me that I had left behind and to see where I was stuck in emotions, thoughts, actions that kept me doing the same thing over and over again.  The offer on the table is that we could continue the work but that it would be more like our conversation earlier in the week and that I as of yet had not invited that in- this felt right on target if I want to keep evolving.  The whole vibration was one of feeling union and that is one of the creations I truly desire to experience.  So I am inviting it in.
Then we moved on to a conversation of money- he had offered money towards this new creation of mine- the going to a new physical location; he had been doing his work all week of how to best serve me and also the why of the offer of money and what he had uncovered is that the offer was part of a karmic relationship of taking care of me.  As he was sharing, I could feel the truth in this and even though my ego -mind was screaming oh no- not enough money- I strongly chose not to accept the money (he was willing to honor his offer).  I can't really put words to this, but as we were speaking I could feel a huge shift in me- a lightness came over me- an ahhh... this is why I was here!  This theme has been up for weeks- that besides my own work- there was some karmic thing that had to be cleared!
And even though I am leaving with less money than desired and the service that I wish to offer is not fully grounded yet- I am now leaving more complete and with less worry than I have had since I made this decision to leave.  I am so grateful!!!  There is so much more of me to create with- to experience with!
Then came the powerful conversation from me about how I would like to work with Teacher in the next period of time- I have always honored teacher with some form of financial contribution or some other form of energy exchange and I have never set that up ahead of time- it just came as it did.  It feels important for me to set a schedule- important for me because I am creating a service to the world and I have always had a tendency to be small about that.  So I will be exploring service and money- growing in I am power in love in this area.

I feel like I did meet my soul mate and he/she is typing this blog.

What a day!!!  And way to wait until the 11th hour- always like a little excitement!  Mind you no chaos- just a little excitement!!!
Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment