Thursday, March 10, 2011

Road Trip and Then Some....


I began this blog the night of March 8th after a day filled with adventure and learning and releasing and relaxing into this new way- in a world where I am the minority, where I am not aware of the customs, where I am totally off-center.  And where the only place to call home is right here in the center of this Being.
Today we crossed into Mexico- over the border.  How interesting that there is a concrete border between these two countries and one has to pay to visit- on the other side, you are not allowed to visit at all.  As we drive through the Sierra Madre Mountains and I beginning to feel my molecules all coming back to rest- hearing the mountains greet me and welcome me- I wonder about us humans that erect boundaries like what I saw.  The other thing I witnessed that kept showing me that I am not peaceful with the what is- is the Military- at the border in large quantities- pulling over a car and dumping everything out of the car- I watch as the young man stood there with a rifle that looked plastic.  We were stopped soon out of the town of Nuevo Laredo and another man came to the car to look at our visas and passports he also went through our stuff- found some soap I brought and I gave it to him.  So many military – all over the place and I am not peaceful about it- I feel the energy of fear; I feel the energy of control.  And I wonder what is it that I have created- obviously I am not peaceful- because there are still man-made borders and there are still military pulling people over searching cars and holding guns- I choose to take this into meditation and practice tonight- see if there is something else I can release in me- something else I can love in me- because this is not the world I am creating.
I am creating the world I am feeling now- peace, freedom, birds singing, jammies on, sun shining, allowing forth all the abundance required to support me- stewarding a service to the planet- accepting that there is nothing to do- but just show up.
I did not take the lack of peace into meditation with me last night because I fell asleep and that feels like what the body needed- what I know from how I woke up is that I was doing the work at night and all will be revealed in short time- so I release any need to force it.
Here I sit in gratitude in a little town called Matehuala- having just had a beer and a steak dinner sitting in an outdoor café being able to see the mountains- feeling Mother!
It is around 5:00 and I have my jammies on- there is no internet service and I have made a strong choice to continue my daily practice everyday and write what’s up for me in the blog


The morning of the ninth, I am up early and allow myself the gift of doing my practice- recalling the mind in a kind, loving way- recalling my body- recalling all the dimensions of Lynn- and I am home in I am power in love- joining the third and fourth chakra.
Choosing to allow the day to enfold in being led by the part of me called the natural world-that allow me to stay in all my creations on this day.  Sitting again outside with the mountain in view, sipping coffee, breathing, breathing, and breathing….  Choosing to allow the blog to enfold over the next day- can’t do anything about the posting because the Internet in this hotel is not working.

After leaving Matehuala, we travelled this day to Ajijic- our destination.  On this day, there were no policia and the countryside was spectacular.  It is the dry season down here and there was a lot of brown and it is dry- the cactus were as big as trees and the Sierra Madre mountains were with us on the drive the whole time- such strength and softness at the same time in these mountains- I could feel Mother.
The closer we got to Ajijic, the wetter is was and the lusher it was- as we came around the last corner- there was the lake- oh man what a sight – large crystal lake with diamonds shining off of it.
The town itself is sweet and there is a lot of tourism- there is a Domino’s pizza…Wal-Mart and apparently now a Subway.  And the mountains surround it and the lake borders it.  It feels like it is held in an embrace.
We arrive to this beautiful space and are welcomed by the man of the house- shown the house- choice of three places to stay- Nancy picked the Ambassador suite and I picked the upstairs bedroom with it’s own patio- each has it’s own bathroom.  The house is open ceiling with a pool in the middle and I have already seen a hummingbird in the gardens.
I have been feeling dog and guess what there are two here.
The owners of the house have a daughter who is in the hospital in the states dealing with brain tumor- while we are there I get an opportunity to have a heart-filled conversation with the man of the house about what is up for him- and we know he will need to go back to the states to be with his wife and daughter- while sitting with him, he says thank you for hearing the call and I realize again the magic of surrender.  And the power of the whole when the one steps into a big creation.
.
Right now as I listen to the church bells ring, I thank myself for letting go and having the courage to take the next step and am grateful for living fully in my creations.

And so I have internet as of the morning of the tenth- will just add and make this a large blog- it is perfect I am sure- the message is strong.
Waking today with a hummingbird outside my window and the sun shining directly on the bed- I experience one of the deepest meditations I have had in a while- mountains seen from the window- feeling Mother and creation- feeling the holding of Grandmother.  Today with no agenda I experienced the lake twice- one walk with Nancy and another taking the dogs and laughing while the one dog ran into the lake; I swim in the pool; we go to the grocery and create a marvelous meal of salmon and veggies; we have lunch at this fun place called the Garden where peacocks roam free.  And I am experiencing instantly- at lunch we asked for green sauce for the enchiladas and I also wanted red, but didn’t say anything- we got red too.  There is a sweet looking shrine up the mountain and today I said I want to climb and tonight at dinner the man of the house  (leaving tomorrow to join his wife and daughter)- said that is one of the places he takes the dogs and he will show me tomorrow before he leaves- now I have some Being to walk with.

I keep feeling this sense of never having had a life before this- I have no history- and that feels like a powerful place to create.  I create richness in life- community, service, love, partnership, food, fun, children, animals, friends- more to come.

 I am happy to be reconnected to people in my life who have shared this journey with me- who have been doing their own work while I have been doing mine- I can’t wait to see what happens next.  Last night I got to see again in the flesh Susan and Olivier- thank you dear ones.  I have taken this part of the journey with a woman named Nancy- we never met until Monday and can you say synch….  Lovely dancing with you while shopping, while cooking dinner, while listening to what needs to be done here and just knowing who will do what and what we will do together, for navigating and creating a safe fun trip across the border.  And for Teacher who still reflects Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment